Sunday, August 22, 2010

MDA FINE MOTORS CORP. (905) 660 4632 Reputation from FORUMS









http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mda-fine-cars-620174/

"Nothing to do with the RFD community, but I thought I'd send out a warning about this dealership since so many of the posters here are in the GTA.

So we signed a bill of sale last week to purchase a car from this dealership, MDA Fine Cars in Concord, and put down a deposit. We called back this week to see when we could pick it up, but the president/director starts to yell at us on the phone about how they are not making money on the sale, blah blah blah. So we told them we didn't care and that it was their problem, not ours. And what do we find out? THEY RE-POSTED THE CAR AT A HIGHER PRICE, even though they had already signed the bill of sale (vendor's acceptance)!!

So after going back and forth with them, we decided that it wasn't worth our time and that we really didn't want a car from this type of scamming dealership anyways. We got our deposit back and will definitely be making complaints to the Better Business Bureau and the Used Car Dealers Association.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!"

------------

I really hope this is a joke, I just got this as a private message from a user named "mda fine cars" with a topic of "cheap customer"

It reads:

Our dealerships do not bargain with bargain driven customers. You should understand that our prices are fixed, and mistakes do happened. You think you want to steal a vehicle for less its value. Our agent sold you the car with different version CE not the LE so it was a mistake but your brain did not understand it. Good luck with your bargain

----

I really hope that isn't the owner of what appears to be the worst car dealership in all of Ontario. Who would actually send that garbage out? Not only did he just give one of the worst ever public relations messages, but he sent it to the wrong person.

Car dealership run by a 10 year old? I think so.

------

Hello every body
Just to answer what it has been posted agaist our dealership.
Our after hours agent made a deal with the complainant on a minivan as LE Version for the price of CE lesser version. Autotrader made a mistake putting a price for the higher version as $2000 less. When we contacted the client on the next day explaining to him the problem, he and his wife became very angry claiming that they already bought the car and they should take a possesion. Now instead of charging the client extra $2000, all we requested was $700 only to make the deal valid, because we still have to certified the vehicle, showing our customer the original bill of sale on how much we paid for this van from Toyota Canada. All we asked is to break even and charge the difference of $700. Is that wrong, is that something grave we did? The problem is that our client were from a bargain driven community which it's really hard in North America to accomodate every one like that; either to accept what they want, or being a bad dealer?

------

I don't buy the Autotrader excuse. MDA listed the vehicle, provided the description, priced the vehicle, I doubt that Autotrader gets any input! It is MDA's inventory not Autotrader's, if MDA doesn't know their inventory and pricing, then they lose.

In my opinion, the OP should have demanded that the contract be honoured. And MDA would have to recover their losses from the agent's future commissions.

----

I was just about to drive over an hour through rush hour to look at a car this dealership had advertised. Thank goodness I did a quick google search and found this thread. How the owner thought that posting on this site would make the dealership look better is beyond me. He would've been better off fake-posting as a satisfied MDA fine motors client.

----

Mda fine cars....mad, disgusted, annoyed

I recently had an experience with MDA Fine Cars that I feel I should relate.
I live in Nova Scotia. I contacted this company on Apr.20/09 concerning a Cadillac advertised on their site in the internet. I agreed to buy a particular Cadillac; there were 3 advertised; I paid a $2,000 deposit; I then made air reservations to fly to Toronto on Apr.27/09 to pick up the car. On the morning I was to leave I telephoned MDA to advise them I would be there tomorrow. I was then told that a truck had backed into my car and damaged A door. I was told I would be supplied with a similar Cadillac. Money on flight tickets would be lost if I didn't go. I went to MDA on Tues am and was told they didn't have a Cadillac available. I was also told that the car I was going to buy had both doors smashed (extensive damage). I was asked if I would be interested in another type of car. NO ! I got a receipt for a deposit refund (Visa). It took 10 days and a number of phone calls to finally get my refund credited to my account. I found a car at another dealer. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE !

----------------------------------------------------

http://forums.subdriven.com/showthread.php?3976800

http://g35driver.com/forums/canada/237413-horrible-used-car-dealer-gta-people-should-avoid.html#post3310766

http://my350z.com/forum/east-canada/378034-horrible-used-car-dealer-gta-people-should-avoid.html

If you or anyone you know have bought a vehicle off them i strongly suggest you have it inspected by a reliable source and obtain a copy of complete https://www.carproof.com/
There has been reports that most salvage vehicles & frame damaged vehicles they sold in past are showing up as completely clean vehicle on those reports.
In case you have any questions or they have not refunded your deposit please file a complain with
OMVIC
https://ewconsumers.omvic.on.ca/OMVIC_Complaint_Engine/ComplaintForm.aspx
Or give them a call Complaint Handling


Phone: Phone: 416-226-4500 1-800-943-6002 Extension #5105
Fax: 416-512-3703

7 comments:

  1. I can see some hate and jalousy from other people against some businesses. I am not defending any business here but some stories seem to be fabricated and some others do not make sense. For example, What it said on MDA Fine Motors in this blog I compared it with Better Business Bureau scale and found MDA has A- rating. So I suggest from any citizen to consult a credited organization for the same than relying on a pissed off individual.
    Patrick (autotrader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to weigh in on the subject involving MDA and their rather unprofessional manner in which they conduct business. I purchase a lincoln MKS from them back in May 2012, and after having confirmed with them the day and time of pickup, I went in to find out that the car had been moved out of their show room and left sitting outside on their yard without even a simple inhouse cleaning (not professional detailing). I was very displeased and disappointed, and the best excuse I got from the lady that runs the place was that the staff who was delegated top prep the car for pickup failed to do their job, but meanwhile the same same lady was the one who had pushed for me to come pickup the car as it was ready and waiting. I have been treated to a much better professional courtesy at my local pizza shop. Analyzing my scenario with the complaints of the original blogger I've come to the conclusion that MDA only lures folks just to commit to signing the bill of sale then they show their true colors. If anyone out there thinks i am making this up just because I'm just a stale bitter person to MDA's "A plus" reputation then good luck to you doing business with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction! The date of the event was in May 2013 and not 2012 as originally stated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not purchase anything from these people but they purchased repair services from me on a house that they were trying to sell. After Magda virtually begged me to do the work and do it quickly I managed to get the work completed with good quality and timeliness. However, when it came time for them to pay the bill they would not pay my invoiced amount. Instead they paid only as much as they thought the job should be worth. I lost money on the job. Shame on me for not getting a written contract up front. I would not recommend doing any kind of business with these people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I was searching for toronto cleaning services and find this awesome content which has lot of helping material.
    Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely important to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon find him open his heart and soul to you in such a way he never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete